Wheatgrass & Winter Berry Swiss Roll
Enjoy a delicious Christmas treat with an extra antioxidant rich benefits
- • 2 eggs
- • 50g sugar
- • 50g self-raising flour
- • 1 tsp vanilla pasta
- • 2 tsp Antioxi wheatgrass powder
- • Caster sugar (for rolling)
- • Icing sugar for dusting
- • Berries for decorating
- • Butter for greasing
- 1 Line a 16 x 28 cm small tray with butter then baking paper.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 3 Beat the eggs, sugar, wheat grass and vanilla in a stand mixer on high for 3 minutes until the mixture becomes light in colour and fluffy.
- 4 Slowly fold in the flour, be light handed to ensure you don’t knock out the air within the mix.
- 5 Carefully pour the mixture onto the tray.
- 6 Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 7 Once cooked, transfer the sheet of cake on top a lightly sugars piece of baking paper.
- 8 Trim the edges of the cake.
- 9 Lightly spread a layer of jam over the cake – don’t be too generous as the jam will just end up spilling out.
- 10 Carefully roll the cake, dust with icing sugar and decorate with berries.
- 11 Serve and enjoy!