Tiramisu with a Mushroom Twist
A Creamy Tiramisu with an immune boosting mushroom twist.
- • 500g Mascarpone
- • 2 egg whites
- • 2 egg yolks
- • 80g sugar
- • 3 tsp mushroom powder
- • 1 box lady fingers biscuits
- • 1 large cup of coffee
- 1 Place your egg yolks into the bowl of a stand mixer.
- 2 Whisk together the yolks, sugar and mushroom powder.
- 3 Next, add in the mascarpone and slowly whisk until combined.
- 4 In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until fluffy.
- 5 Carefully fold the fluffy egg whites into the mascarpone mix.
- 6 Take a large dish, dip each biscuit into the coffee, repeat and line the base of the tray of coffee soaked biscuits.
- 7 Once the tray is covered, spread the mascarpone mix over the biscuits.
- 8 Dust with cocoa powder, store in the fridge and enjoy!