Chewy, Gooey, Supercharged Blondie
This is not your average blondie, it is loaded with 8 powerful Mushrooms to help boost immunity, support a sharper mind and leave you feeling less run down!
- • 170g butter melted and cooled
- • 350g light brown sugar
- • 2 large eggs
- • 2 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- • 3-5 teaspoons 8 mushroom blend (depending on how strong you wish to have the flavour)
- • 250g all-purpose flour
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1 pinch Maldon sea salt
- • 90g chopped dates
- • 90g pecans (replace with choc chips)
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a 9 x 13 baking tin.
- 2 Melt the butter and leave to completely cool.
- 3 Mix the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 4 Add the vanilla, eggs and mushroom powder to the sugar and butter mix, stir until incorporated.
- 5 Next, mix in the flour, baking powder, sea salt and stir until thoroughly combined.
- 6 Fold in your chopped dates and pecans.
- 7 Pour into your baking tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- 8 Leave to cool completely then remove from the tin.
- 9 Store in an airtight container and enjoy!