Matcha Green Tea Tapioca Bubble Tea
Everyone is loving Bubble Tea, but how about combining two of the favorites: tapioca pearls and matcha? :)
- • 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- • 2 Tablespoons hot water
- • 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- •1 cup almond milk
- •½ cup ice cubes, plus more for serving
- •¼ cup cooked tapioca pearls
- 1 Combine matcha powder with hot water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Combine the honey, matcha tea, almond milk, and ice into your blender and blend
- 3 Pour over cooked tapioca pearls in a tall glass and enjoy.