Matcha infused Green Tea Cookies
Upgrade your Cookies with Matcha
- • 1 cup almond flour
- • 1 cup plain flour
- • 2 tsp matcha
- •1 tsp baking soda
- • ¼ cup agave
- • 1 egg (egg alternative)
- • 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Preheat the oven to 170 c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2 Combine all the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- 3 Whisk together the egg, coconut oil and agave until combined.
- 4 Slowly combine the mixtures together, stirring until smooth.
- 5 Take a teaspoon scoop of dough, roll it into a ball and place it on the tray, repeat until you have used all the dough.
- 6 Bake for 8-10 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy!