Healthy Matcha Energy Balls Recipe
Everyday, Quick to prepare Energy bites
- • 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- • 1 ½ cup powdered almonds
- •2 tablespoons coconut oil
- •2 tablespoons maple syrup
- • 1/3 cup dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 Add powdered almonds, matcha powder, coconut oil and maple syrup to the food processor and pulse until the dough is formed. The dough should have a powder consistency.
- 2 Add the chopped chocolate and pulse a few more times.
- 3 Form the dough into balls. If the dough doesn’t seem moist enough to form solid balls, add a spoonful of water at a time until you reach the right consistency.