Matcha Cheesecake with Ginger infusion
Enjoy your Cheesecake with a twist!
To make the base
- • Line baking tin with baking parchment paper.
- • Add 150g digestive biscuits to a plastic food bag and crush into crumbs using a rolling pin.
- • Transfer the crumbs into medium bowl and pour over the melted butter. Mix well, then tip the mixture into your baking tin and press it firmly into the base to create an even layer.
- • Place in your fridge for at least 30 minutes.
To make the filling
- • Place cashews in a small pan of water and bring to boil. Cook for 20 minutes, then set aside to cool
- • Once the cashews have cooled slightly, place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
- • Pour the filling into cake tin and smooth it over.
- • Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- • Top your cheesecake with fresh strawberries or berries or any other toppings of your choice & Enjoy!