Acai Berry Raisin Loaf
Enjoy this delicious, moist Acai raisin loaf as a daily antioxidant rich treat
- • 200g self-raising flour
- • 200g caster sugar
- • 200g butter
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 4 eggs
- • 2 tbsp acai powder
- • ¼ cup raisins
- • Greek yogurt
- • Petals
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- 2 Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together until smooth and creamy.
- 3 Pour into your loaf tin and bake for 40-50 minutes (until a knife comes out clean.)
- 4 Allow to completely cool, remove from tin, serve and enjoy with yogurt!