Granolas can often be loaded with unnecessary sugars, so why not make your own? Check out our recipe and elevate your granola by incorporating our Antioxi Acai powder!
- • 3 cups rolled oats
- • ½ cup coconut flakes
- • 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- •6 tsp acai powder
- • 3 tbsp peanut butter (sub for any nut butter)
- •1 pinch sea salt
- •¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Line a baking tray with parchment baking and preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- 2 Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined and well coated!
- 3 Spread out your mix evenly on the baking tray.
- 4 Bake for 13 minutes, remove from the oven and stir to ensure all the granola bakes as evenly as possible, place back in the oven and bake for a further 13 minutes, or until golden.
- 5 Remove from the oven and allow to completely cool, this well make sure the granola remains crisp and crunchy.
- 6 Once cooled store in an airtight container and enjoy!