Tasty and Nutritious fall-inspired Acai Bowl
5-Minute Acai Bowl inspired by Fall/Autumn Season! This breakfast bowl is easy and quick to prepare.
You can add any toppings of your choice to change it up and keep this recipe tasty year-round!
Acai Bowl Recipe
- 1 Banana
- 1 tablespoon AntiOxi Acai powder
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt
- Toppings of Choice, a frozen berry mix of 2 cups recommended
Blend the banana, acai, and yogurt and any other fruits together to create the smoothie.
Add toppings of choice.
Serve and enjoy!
- Greek plain yogurt was used but any plain yogurt would work well. Keep consistency in mind.
- The acai bowl stays fresh for 1 day in the fridge without toppings.